Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 155+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 11,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Under general supervision, the Auditing Clerk will be responsible but not limited to the following areas of the operation: Equipment handling, Customer Service, DLX/Red Prairie data entry, and Auditing.
• Audit pallets of product to verify accuracy while maintaining a team goal of at least 1.5% of cases shipped per week. The auditing is based off customer service data pertaining to both store claims and employee performance.
• Prepare and scan equipment for approx... 60 employees at beginning of each selection shift.
• Check in and scan equipment at the end of the shift.
• Responds to all customer claims by auditing associates on the customer logs, concerning shipments, inventory counts, etc.
• Report completed audit feedback to management.
• Logs and notates all associates who have been audited each day. Every associate much be audited at least once per week.
• Audit Clerk is also responsible for putting in downtime associated with audits in DLX/Red Prairie.
• Ability to be work in a perishable environment (34 degrees) for 7+ hours per day.
• Input Data into LMS (Labor Management System)
Qualifications & Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, or
• At least one year related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
• Flexibility and initiative.
• Experience working with challenging customers.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Understand the specific needs and requests of customers, the nature of their product and storage and handling needs.
• Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: they must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Familiar with Desktop computers.
• Accurate typing and data entry skills
• Requires the ability to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
• Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 65 lbs.
• Requires frequent bending and twisting at waist, couching/kneeling and reaching.
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• May occasionally need to drive, climb stairs/ladders, work at heights/balancing
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
• Requires working in extreme temperatures.
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
• Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.