Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 165+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 11,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
• Pallet Tracking—CHEP, PECO and white wood, & slats
• Order Print/Pallet build
• Export shipment documentation.
• Cut fills or Force fills to loads.
• Specific customer requirements.
• Provide assistance in answering the telephone, resolving distribution center problems, and providing backup to the warehouse.
• Dock duties as required (Check out/Check in drivers, complete shipping/receiving paperwork)
• AR/AP functions as required.
• Ordering Office Supplies & Forms
• Physical Inventories
• Schedule loads on Dock Scheduler, as required
• Resolve refused product, over, short and damaged (OS&D) orders and research
• Review loads Accepted without appointment report. Call or fax carriers to arrange pick up and deliveries, as needed
• Review orders, as needed
• Maintain ongoing communication with dispatchers, warehouses and customers to ensure proper order flow
• Notify NSC of any customer issues. Assist in the resolution.
• Verify all orders and record shipping and receiving information, as needed
• Completing reports, as requested
• Other duties as requested
Additional Qualifications and Skills:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus one to three years office experience or equivalent training and experience.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Experienced with AS/400 and Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to use a 10-key calculator.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the associate is frequently required to sit; hear or talk: use close vision; use hands to grasp, handle or feel objects: and type and manipulate controls. Associate is occasionally required to use distance vision, stand, kneel or crouch and lift up to 25 lbs. and work in sub-freezing temperatures. Reasonable accommodations may be made for qualified individuals with disabilities.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW