Under general supervision, Forklift Operator Warehouse Worker will ensure safe and accurate receipt, storage, and shipment of food products utilizing equipment including, but not limited to sit down and stand up forklifts, stand up straddle trucks, walk behinds, pallet jacks, double pallet jacks and radio frequency equipment.
Warehouse Selector Position Responsibilities:
- Performs visual and operational MHE safety inspections and reports any unsafe MHE to shift supervisor or maintenance personnel.
- Drives electric pallet jack (MHE)
- Selects cases from pick slots for store orders daily in an accurate, efficient, productive manner and assembles order onto pallets.
- Responsible for ensuring that all cases and pallets are properly identified with the correct store number.
- Performs count/exception on pick slot locations if quantities are less than requested
- Secures selected cases and conducts final pallet preparations by wrapping selected load and applying shipping labels.
- Prepares and places assembled case pick pallets and moves assembled pallets from picking areas to a dock door or staging area.
- Observes and reports all unsafe and unsanitary conditions that could cause employee and/or customer accidents.
- Performs all related requests, tasks and processes as required from operations supervisor/manager.