Qualifications & Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Requires clerical skills in managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Requires skills for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Requires the ability to pay close attention to details, meet deadlines.
• Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions. They must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
• Requires the use of a telephone, fax machine, computer terminal, internet, calculator, and copy machine.
• Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time with frequent interruptions
• Requires several hours per day of standing, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, bending, or carrying light loads
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• Occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
• Working environment is in an warehouse setting, with temperature approximately 35 degrees
• Occasionally works overtime
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.