Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food industry supply chain and to help put food on tables around the world.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates temperature-controlled warehouses around the world. We have over 16,000 associates and offer a wide variety of career opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, administration, business development, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Monitors contractual / WRA billing to avoid incorrect customer billing, resolves customer billing complaints, and answers customers' questions.
? Monitors contractual / WRA billing to avoid incorrect customer billing, resolves customer billing complaints, and answers customers' questions.
? Develops, maintains, and updates as needed minimum requirements for a site to join the centralized billing program, and onboards those sites into the centralized billing program by requesting technology tools access, and training the Office Manager plus team.
? Assesses the design and operating effectiveness of controls to ensure identified risks are mitigated, and works with site leaders and other appropriate individuals to develop and implement internal controls to sufficiently mitigate risk.
? Builds and maintains process flow documentation and process narratives such as process maps & SOPs.
? Builds effective partnerships with key departments, including but not limited to, Operations, FP&A, Accounts Receivables, FIS, Internal Auditing, etc.
? Provides routine training and support to process owners to ensure a thorough understanding of SOX Compliance, risk, and control requirements. Researches, compiles, and prepares reports, manuals, correspondence, and other information required by management or governmental agencies.
? Assists both internal and external auditors with customer related requests.
? Coordinates various office activities with other supervisory/lead personnel and with other work units or departments.
? May work with or assist District Director to develop annual departmental budget.
? Reviews records and reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, and shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, and evaluate performance.
? Discusses job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
? Evaluates employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
? Trains and instructs employees in job duties and company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
? Participates in the recruitment, interview, and hiring process.
? Performs other duties as assigned or as requested and/or needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 3-5 years office experience in warehousing and/or logistics preferred
• Previous general supervisory/management experience preferred
• Knowledge of SAP preferred
• BS in Accounting, Auditing, or equivalent field preferred.
• Billing and Collection experience preferred.
Knowledge & Employment Standards:
? Ability to learn and operate billing in multiple Warehouse Operating Systems (WMS) including, but not limited to UCR50, JDA, Red Prairie, High Jump; while maintaining consistency
? Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, and data analysis
? Working knowledge of i3pl, Paperwise software, and Adobe Reader & Acrobat
? Able to plan and manage own workload including delivery of quality work within deadlines
? Ability to use Lean Root Cause Analysis tools to identify root causes, and resolve any issues
Physical Requirements & Abilities:
• The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May require travel by automobile and airplane
• May require visiting facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
• May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
• Occasionally works evenings or weekends in order to complete objectives or to attend meetings
• Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW