Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food industry supply chain and to help put food on tables around the world.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates temperature-controlled warehouses around the world. We have over 16,000 associates and offer a wide variety of career opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, administration, business development, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Responsible for providing support to the sites within a district. The individual must function as a subject matter expert in SAP and APSM. This position will provide administrative support for maintenance management programs, capital management, metric reporting, and training. This individual will perform data collection, data analysis, program audits and support implementation of improvement plans.
• SAP/CMMS (50%)
• Generates facility and district maintenance reports through SAP.
• Drives SAP data integrity and accuracy through audits and data tracking.
• Support parts and vendor setup in SAP.
• Assist with Equipment setup/deactivation, task lists, and site maintenance plans.
• Support FSM with reconciliation of purchasing issues.
• APSM (20%)
• Review supporting documentation in APSM to ensure PSM programs are complete and accurate for sites within the district.
• Work with sites to close gaps identified in monthly APSM report.
• Capital (10%)
• Review and submit appropriation request (AR) for approval.
• Track execution of district’s capital plan.
• Ensure newly acquired assets are setup in SAP appropriately.
• Training (10%)
• Train associates on SAP and APSM program as required.
• Assist FSM with tracking of technician training and development.
• Auditing/Reporting (10%)
• Generate site and district maintenance performance reports.
• Audit maintenance programs for accuracy and generate reports providing visibility to program health.
• Drive the completion of action items identified from maintenance program audits.
• Identify and drive maintenance process efficiency improvements.
• Provide support to drive district advancement of Americold’s Operating System (AOS).
• Follow attendance policy, show up for work on time, and be ready to work assigned shift.
• Other duties as requested.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus one to three years office experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with CMMS, SAP PM preferred
• Experience with PSM and APSM preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to adjust to changes and utilize trouble-shooting skills.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels in the organization.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Strong computer skills
• Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: they must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor
• Ability to take continuing training in related competencies to improve job knowledge and stay up to date.
• Ability to lead and teach others
• Ability to travel occasionally as needed to support the district.
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions, in addition to walking standing and driving
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Requires ability to climb stairs, work at heights and balance/bending and twisting at waist, crouching/kneeling and crawling
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
• May require a visit facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
• May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
• Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.