Respond to inquiries, processing orders and handling complaints in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner. Other responsibilities include greeting visitors, telephone responses, scheduling and various other clerical duties. May handle and resolve complaints
• Responds to all customer inquiries and complaints concerning work-orders, shipments, inventory counts, etc.
• Reports customer feedback to management.
• Acts as liaison between customer and warehouse for account administration, customer, and office for invoicing and credit changes.
• Generates all paperwork/information required for customer work orders including checking on special requests, expediting orders where necessary, tracking orders and post inventory records.
• Assures proper invoicing of accounts by verifying computer-generated invoices.
• Provides clerical support including overseeing all paperwork associated with orders, maintaining corresponding files, answering phones, operating office equipment/computers needed to perform duties, greeting visitors
• Schedule loads as required.
• Maintain updated reports to ensure all loads are empty and closed.
• Resolve refused product, over, short and damaged (OS&D) orders.
• Follow attendance policy, show up for work on time and ready to work assigned shift.
• Perform other duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 0-2 years of related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
• Flexibility and initiative.
• Experience working with challenging customers.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Understand the specific needs and requests of customers, the nature of their product and storage and handling needs.
• Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: they must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Desktop computers.
• Accurate typing and data entry skills
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
• May require a visit facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
• May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
• Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.