Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelors Degree preferred. Associates’ Degree or High School Diploma and applicable experience may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
• 1-3 Years human resources experience or a combination of human resources and other relevant professional experience in a direct customer service capacity.
• Must have ability to understand and assess organizational need.
• Excellent computer skills. Strong experience with the utilization of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong functional use of a HRIS system; working knowledge of People Soft experience ideal.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent customer service orientation
• High-energy individual with the ability to work under minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
• Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented, ability to multi-task and willingness to take on new projects; and/or to initiate appropriate projects
• Strong interpersonal skills and judgment in communicating with various levels of internal staff and external candidates
• Capable of working collaboratively in team environment
• Must be able to uphold confidentiality at all times
• Must be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must have strong work ethic; an individual who takes great pride in their work and wants to grow their career in the human resources and/or recruiting field
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
• May require a visit facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
• May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
• Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.