• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Associate Degree in accounting preferred
• 2 years Accounts Payable experience or equivalent combination of training and experience
• Have a basic knowledge of Accounting, specifically how debits/credits work in the Accounts Payable process
• Experience in a high volume AP environment
• Working knowledge of SAP Accounts Payable software preferred
• Must have knowledge of scanning machine and technology
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
• Accurate typing skills
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Acts with a flexible and team oriented approach
• Proactive in nature
• Must be organized and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May lift, carry, position, or move objects weighing up to 25 pounds
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.