Qualifications & Experience:
• High School diploma/GED equivalency is a minimum formal education requirement
• 3-5 years of experience in maintenance planning and or scheduling
• Have extensive industrial maintenance background which may include hydraulics, controls, industrial ammonia refrigeration system, welding, pneumatics and basic troubleshooting skills
• Ability to troubleshoot maintenance related problems
• 1-2 years of experience in the SAP modules for Plant Maintenance (PM)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficiency in Excel and maintenance management software
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to read diagrams, blueprints and schematics
• Demonstrated planning, task organizing and execution skills
• Strong communications skills (written/verbal), with emphasis on demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Able to work overtime as required.
• Able to perform normal maintenance functions (facility maintenance) when needed.
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
• May require a visit facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
• May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
• Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.