Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
• Microsoft, Cisco, Novell or similar network certifications a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good communications skills and the ability to work well with people.
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
• May require a visit facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
• May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
• Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
• Office environment. Occasional work in 34 degree temperature warehouse.
• Sitting, bending, twisting, walking, stooping, able to work in man lift (heights 30+ feet)
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Sit or stand for long periods of time
• Read and type.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.