Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service and delivery systems and procedures; supervising staff.
• Investigate problems and find solutions.
• Communicates with customers via phone and e-mail.
• Handles major incidents that cannot be handled by customer service representatives.
• Analyze data and statistics, compile and print reports.
• Coordinate and communicate with management and Kroger officials on a daily basis following up on problems, concerns and customer service initiatives.
• Isolate and identify areas of operational improvement and implement solutions.
• Supervise customer service staff, trains, instructs, evaluate workers performance.
• In charge of accounts payable, receivables and works with the Site Controller daily.
• Handles all ordering of office supplies for entire facility.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of knowledge and experience with operating a security program
• Investigative experience
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact with all levels of management and staff
• Good conflict resolution skills
• Must be able to maintain a professional manner and effectively handle all situations
• Knowledge of Warehouse operations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have patience and leadership skills
• Able to diffuse difficult situations
• Decision making abilities that keep the company and the customer satisfied
• Accounts payable, receivable experience
• Able to handle multiple tasks at once in a fast paced environment
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
• May require a visit facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
• May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
• Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.