Work on inspections, stamping loads, collecting, re-stacking and destroying refusals after approval from USDA. Performs corrective actions necessary to comply with sanitation requirements prior to start of any Lab test or inspection activities
• Deal directly with USDA and assists as directed
• Liaison for USDA and warehouse communication
• Stamp loads per USDA Specifications
• Track and restack refuse entry
• Pull product for inspections
• Clean and sanitize inspection rooms and warehouse
• Receive recalls and alerts and distribute to appropriate management members
• Complete SSOP checklist
• Coordinate rounds
• Maintain Lab log
Qualifications & Experience:
• High school diploma or GED
Knowledge & Employment Standards:
• Exercise good judgement in managing time efficiently.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively within a team to complete projects.
• Ability to work independently with little to no supervision while still achieving projects and deadlines.
• Ability to learn and adapt to dynamic subject materials
Physical Requirements & Abilities:
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• Ability to work in a cold environment
• Ability to lift, carry, position, or move objects weighing up to 60 pounds
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW