Responsible for screening work orders, identification of scope, analysis of required level of planning and overall scheduling of maintenance activities given available resources, criticality of work, and available maintenance opportunities for automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS) equipment in a cold storage warehouse environment.
1. Identify and document job requirements as well as safety hazardous associated with planned maintenance activities
2. Estimate required work hours associated with work order tasks and total work duration
3. Plan parts and materials for reliability improvement projects in order to maximize technician wrench time, improve efficiency, increase system reliability and performance
4. MRO Storeroom Management using SAP EAM including inventory replenishment, cycle counting, Inventory reconciliation.
5. Ensure all work orders and maintenance activities are derived from EAM SAP and accurately closed out in the system in accordance with Americold's maintenance process
6. Compile equipment information into a job package that is ready for technicians to accomplish each shift; clearly communicate the critical steps in the work process
7. Collect necessary engineering drawings, technical documents and specifications
8. Develop and manage performance metrics with regards to maintenance planning, execution, and MRO spare parts inventory.
9. Develop and manage a warranty process that will lower the cost of maintenance.
10. Drive a proactive maintenance program that ensure 85% of planned work is proactive
11. Partner with local Reliability Maintenance and Engineering leadership groups to coordinate maintenance activities in support of driving a World Class Maintenance organization
12. Own and regularly respond with subject matter expertise to maintenance/equipment related questions, own access to and distribution of OEM technical bulletin updates, and facilitate strong communication with OEM vendors
13. Communicates with Maintenance Managers, Technicians and Control Systems Technicians regarding ideas and procedures that will enhance and optimize future work activities
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, Operations, Business Administration, or a related field from an accredited university (preferred)
• Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (preferred)
• Certified on infrared thermal imaging, ultrasound and other predictive technologies (preferred)
• 5+ years of experience as a maintenance planner/scheduler working within an industrial maintenance complex, manufacturing/distribution industries, or related field
• Hands-on experience in automation material handling systems installation, operation and maintenance
• Subject matter expert (SME) level knowledge of CMMS use (preferably SAP EAM)
• Functional maintenance experience in a reliability centered maintenance environment
• Extensive technical knowledge of automated MHS, industrial mechanical and electrical systems and automation, controls and robotics systems
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in cold conditions for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work at high elevations using fall protection.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.